- Sixth Framework Programme Priority 5. Rhizobacteria for Reduced Fertilizer Inputs in Wheat (FP6-FOOD-CT-2006-036297)
LIFEBAC ORGANIC FERTILIZERS!
Scientists from nine countries (Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, England, France, Germany, Israel and Turkey) announced, following a four-year testing period (2007-2010), the results of the RHIBAC Project, funded by the European Union in 2010. Prof. Dr. Fikrettin Şahin , Head of the Department of Genetics and Bioengineering, Yeditepe University and Prof. Dr. Metin Turan represented Turkey in this joint effort.
Project partners confirmed that Turkish scientists’ proposal delivered the most successful results. Effects of the first microbial and organic fertilizer, an end product of studies within YEDITEPE UNIVERSITY, over crop quality and yield were announced to wider public in the presence of the European Union officials in 2010 at Erzurum Atatürk University’s test fields. These were also covered by many European media outlets and in particular by the British press.
Now these microbial fertilizers are complemented by other products we offer as part of BACTOGEN ORGANIC FERTILIZERS.
- Diminishing Goat Browsing Pressure on the Scots Pine (Pinus silvestris L.) Forest in Uzundere. United Nations Development Programme BTC Environmental Investment Programme Small Investment Fund (SIF)
- A Dream of Every Environmetal Designer. LandCAD Training Project. Local Development, Samsun, Kars and Erzurum NUT II Project. (TR-03-05.02/LDI 001) (Manager of the Project)
- Preparation of a Roadmap for the Pilot Project on Production and Utilization of Organic Inputs in SEA Region under the Scope of Organic Agriculture Cluster Development in Southeast Anatolia Project (Organic Plant Nutrition and Organic Inputs)
- Effect of Nitrogen Fixing Rhizobacteria on Nitrogen Use Efficiency, Plant Growth, Yield and Quality (TUBİTAK Proje No: 111O219)
- The Effects Of Amino Acids, Organıc Acıds And Hormones Produced By Plant Growth Promoting Mıcroorganısms On Phosphorus Avalıabılıty Whıch High Lime Soils (2009/207).
- Effects of Organic and Inorganic Regulator on Strawberry Yield (BAP 2004/201)
- Effects of PGPR on Some Vegetable Growth and Quality Parameter under Grown Salinity Stress (BAP-2007/70).